Day 43 of 100: Why, cells, why.

Today’s experiment: realtime on my cells with the new primer.

Result:

Screen Shot 2015-05-19 at 2.09.51 PM

There should be 2 lines of numbers in those last 2 columns.

Basically, my population of cells expresses very little of the gene I’m looking for. I tested 2 different populations of cells in today’s experiment, and I only got sufficient data from one of them.

Yes, it’s a bit discouraging, but I’ll keep trying the rest of my populations, and we’ll see if something pops up.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s